San Francisco,CA Executive Management
Michelin restaurant group with multiple locations is seeking an experienced Culinary Director with vast administrative acumen. Ideal candidate will have 10+ years executive, director or ownership experience. Further, we are looking for someone who has exceptional understanding of HR, local and federal code compliance as well as financial strategy including COGS control and P&L analysis. Ability to navigate digital systems and technology is necessary! This role requires culinary experience, however, this person will not be involved in menu development or day to day cooking.
If you're an experienced culinary leader looking for work/life balance (M-F, 7am-6pm) and have a deep understanding of day to day, multi-unit culinary operations, we want to speak with you.
- Bachelors or Culinary Degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5+ years Exec Chef experience (or higher)
- Exceptional financial acumen
- Organizational genius
- Tech Savvy
- Good understanding of local cuisine, purveyors/farmers and vendors
- Excellent references are necessary (and will be checked)
- Competitive Salary
- 401K after 12 months
- Dining Allowance
- Additional educational allowances
- Room for Growth
APPLY TO THIS JOB